DID YOU KNOW…
… Hopewell-Loudon School recently purchased a new bus? The new 2022 Blue Bird Conventional bus has been on the road for a few weeks now. It is a 76 passenger bus with an air ride system. We decided to add a conventional bus to the fleet for multiple reasons.
1) It has the motor out in front of it. When you train new drivers they can see and
learn all the motor parts easily.
2) It has big crossover mirrors out front to see the students crossing in front.
3) It adds more protection to the driver if ever in an accident.
4) It has air ride suspension that automatically adjusts when the weight on the
inside of the bus is changed.
Here is a picture of your Transportation team and the new bus.
PO Box 400 Bascom, OH 44809
Just follow these simple guidelines to help your students' online learning experience go smoothly and help take care of our technology.
- Chromebooks are for schoolwork only.
- Once done with school work make sure the student shuts down the chromebook then closes the lid so the unit will not burn up a $100 logic board or $40 keyboard assembly.
- Do not leave earbuds plugged in. Students tend to close the lid or a younger sibling closes the lid and breaks a $20 screen.
- No food or drink around the chromebook.
- Clear a working area for your student to use their Chromebook.